Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Gilbert Arenas' Statement On Gun Incident

Gilbert Arenas released a statement yesterday on his incident involving guns and a fellow teammate.
"On Monday, December 21st, I took the unloaded guns out in a misguided effort to play a joke on a teammate. Contrary to some press accounts, I never threatened or assaulted anyone with the guns and never pointed them at anyone. Joke or not, I now recognize that what I did was a mistake and was wrong. I should not have brought the guns to DC in the first place, and I now realize that there's no such thing as joking around when it comes to guns - even if unloaded."
The league is currently waiting on the criminal investigation to be completed before dishing out a public to Agent Zero of the Washington Wizards.

No comments:

Post a Comment